Using University of Sussex Library
- You can borrow from the University of Sussex Library using your University ID card.
- You will need University network credentials to access University of Sussex online resources remotely.
Using other academic libraries
- Staff and doctoral students may borrow from most of the libraries in the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries (London and the surrounding area):
- To register, or for further details, ask at the service counter. See here for full details.
- IDS students can access / borrow from the majority of UK academic libraries via the SCONUL access scheme: ask at the University of Sussex Library enquiries desk for details.
- Many University libraries have individual access and /or membership schemes, which may provide different entitlements to the above. See individual websites for details.
- You can use your University of Sussex ID card to use University of Brighton Libraries for reference purposes.
- See our library listings in our E-library pages
Using the British Library