IDS Institutional repository - OpenDocs
- OpenDocs is IDS' institutional repository, an e-repository of development research from IDS.
- Outputs include; reports, papers, briefings, journal articles and book chapters.
- It includes collections from key IDS research centres and research consortia.
- It also includes the Robert Chambers archive.
- Outputs produced over the last 47 years are being gradually added.
- The platform also hosts the BLDS Digital Library, containing full text publications from research organisations in the global South.