Wherever you are in the world, we have developed a number of services specifically designed to help you make the most of our collection and staff expertise.
- Online catalogue - search our extensive collection
- Document delivery and lending to other libraries - to obtain copies of items in our collection. We provide document delivery to IDS staff, research partners, and students. The standard charge for document delivery of one journal article or book chapter/5% of a book is £9. There is a 50% reduction for IDS alumni and external members.
- BLDS Digital Library - search and download full-text copies of publications from the global South. Many of these have been selected for digitisation from our collection, but increasingly we are looking beyond our collection for material to include.
Access to free online resources:
- Resources for research - including those specifically for researchers in developing countries.
- E-library - a range of websites and databases which are openly accessible, but note that some of the databases are restricted to IDS users.
Access to staff help:
email@example.com - contact us if you need help finding information, or if you need help with any of the above.