- How to reference Information on referencing your work from Skills Hub, a resource aimed at postgraduate students and researchers across the University of Sussex.
- LearnHigher Referencing Information and tutition on how to reference your work and on which referencing styles you can use.
- Keep the Right Side of the Law From Internet Detective tutorial ; contains a section on Internet reference citation.
- Referencing: InfoSuss Information on why you need to, and how to reference, your work from InfoSuss, an information literacy tutorial from the University of Sussex.
Reference management software
Such software, also known as citation management software, allows you to:
- collect references
- store references in a web account or on your desktop
- organise references
- add notes to your references
- link to full text, web pages and documents
- cite your references and create bibliographies
Some also have additional features such as:
- sharing your references
- pdf highlighting
- social networking
A comparison of different software and information for local users in accessing software can be found here