BLDS houses a number of archive collections
Staff Papers Collection
- One of the main purposes of this collection is to represent the IDS contribution to development literature over the years.
- It contains much unpublished and draft or manuscript material donated by IDS researchers, helping trace the evolution of ideas through a variety of grey, as well as published, literature.
- The collection includes reports written by IDS staff as part of a consultancy role, journal articles and draft book chapters.
- Further holdings include book reviews, editorial matter and translations into other languages.
- The collection also contains a full range of IDS publications and papers from conferences and seminars held at IDS.
- Search Staff Papers here.
- This collection has been superseded by the Institutional Repository, OpenDocs, where you can find more recent IDS published material.
Sir Dudley Seers and Sir Hans Singer
- Further specialized collections include complete papers, correspondence and publications of Sir Dudley Seers and Sir Hans Singer.
Reginald H Green
- Ask at the service counter during opening hours to gain access.
For further information contact Thomas Gebhart, tel +44 (0)1273 915650