External membership is available to UK residents at the Librarian's discretion
- Please come to the library service counter to register.
- You will need to provide documentation that indicates proof of your home address.
- IDS student alumni and ex-staff with 1-5 years' service are entitled to external membership at half the standard rate.
- Registered students are entitled to membership at a quarter of the standard annual rate.
- If you have any questions, contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01273 915659).
- Individuals: access to collections during ordinary hours and borrowing of up to 30 items
- Institutions: access for any staff to collections during ordinary hours and borrowing of up to 30 items by one named contact
- Institutional/commercial users on campus or at IDS: access to collections during ordinary hours for up to 10 people
- Individuals (standard): £100 per year, £50 for 6 months, £30 for up to 3 months
- Individuals (IDS alumni): £50 per year, £25 for 6 months, £15 for up to 3 months
- Individuals (students): £25 per year (membership valid only while a registered student)
- Ex IDS Staff with a minimum of 5 years' service: free
- Institutions (excluding education/training institutes with numbers of students or trainees): £250 per yr, £150 for 6 mths, £80 for up to 3 mths
- Institutional/commercial users on campus or at IDS: £60 per day
Other institutional arrangements are negotiable according to particular circumstances: please contact us to discuss.